*To apply for the above positions please visit our website at https://c-lap.org/vacancies/
**Applicants must also submit hard copies of the applications to the office of the LGA Chairman of their Local Government Area of origin.
**Last date to apply has been extended to Monday, November 6, 2017. Application received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for the interviews.
Eligible Candidates are invited to apply online for the following positions:
University degree/PG in Agriculture sciences or related field, 5 years field experience, willing to travel extensively in rural areas.
- Assist Director of Farms (International Expert) in Strategy development and execution. Drive the management and communication plan for scheme activities and overall supervision of local staff.
- Knowledge sharing with technical institutions/ NGOs / Agribusiness support agencies and training of project staff
- Monitor and advise on global and regional agricultural research trends
- Assist in the supervision of the field activities
- Assist project management team on project execution
- Liaise with the local farmers. Facilitate training and capacity building programs
- Assist in identifying land for farms,liaising with assigned LGA (Local Government Authority)
- Overall monitoring and supervision of the LGA activities under the project
- Prepare, review and analyze reports from field officers translating the report findings into actionable goals by the State Agricultural Expert.
Field Data Collector
WASC and above. Field experience in agricultural activities and data collection is an advantage. Intermediate computer skills are essential.
- Data collection, Data mining, Compilation, verification and sorting
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Adhere to all data collection protocols during data collection activities
- Submit report on the activities covered and completed in addition toother ad hoc reports as required
- Assist the senior officers in any other duty as may be assigned